Turlock Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Commercial and agricultural real estate in particular have unique and specialized issues that only a skilled lawyer can truly address.
When people want to sell or buy agriculture or commercial property, there can be particularly nuanced and layered issues:
- Who will pay expenses on commercial agricultural lands like orchards?
- Who pays for property taxes?
- Is there a flat rent or is a percentage of the property taken into account?
- What if the landowner wants to sell — what are the rights of the leaser?
We at the California law office of Ronald W. Hillberg are prepared to take our decades of experience to address any commercial or agricultural real estate issue. This includes issues with respect to environmental regulations, as well as production/conservation issues, including:
- Land acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of property
- Contract drafting and review
- Farm leases
- Partition lawsuits
- Quiet title actions and deed concerns
- Creating or enforcing easements
- 1031 property exchanges
- Eminent domain issues
- Tax planning
In every case, we tailor our representation to your unique needs and long-term operational goals. By fusing our comprehensive knowledge with a hands-on approach to counsel, we will help you make informed decisions and protect your interests throughout the process.
Call 209-485-9257 or contact our Turlock commercial real estate attorney online to schedule an appointment to discuss your upcoming real estate transactions. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Turlock. We have extensive experience handling real estate issues for clients throughout the Stanislaus County area.