Feel Good About Your Golden Years. Feel Good About Your Future.

  1. Home
  2.  » Commercial & Agricultural Real Estate

Turlock Commercial Real Estate Lawyer

Commercial and agricultural real estate in particular have unique and specialized issues that only a skilled lawyer can truly address.

When people want to sell or buy agriculture or commercial property, there can be particularly nuanced and layered issues:

  • Who will pay expenses on commercial agricultural lands like orchards?
  • Who pays for property taxes?
  • Is there a flat rent or is a percentage of the property taken into account?
  • What if the landowner wants to sell — what are the rights of the leaser?

I am attorney Law Office of Ronald W. Hillberg, and I can answer all of these questions. At my California law office, I am prepared to take my decades of experience to address any commercial or agricultural real estate issue. This includes issues with respect to environmental regulations, as well as production/conservation issues, including:

  • Land acquisitions
  • Purchase and sale of property
  • Financing
  • Contract drafting and review
  • Financing
  • Leasing
  • Farm leases
  • Partition lawsuits
  • Quiet title actions and deed concerns
  • Creating or enforcing easements
  • 1031 property exchanges
  • Eminent domain issues
  • Tax planning

In every case, I tailor my representation to your unique needs and long-term operational goals. By fusing my comprehensive knowledge with a hands-on approach to counsel, I will help you make informed decisions and protect your interests throughout the process.

Call 209-485-9257 or contact me online to schedule an appointment to discuss your upcoming real estate transactions. My office is conveniently located in downtown Turlock. I have extensive experience handling real estate issues for clients throughout the Stanislaus County area.