Turlock Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Commercial and agricultural real estate in particular have unique and specialized issues that only a skilled lawyer can truly address.
When people want to sell or buy agriculture or commercial property, there can be particularly nuanced and layered issues:
- Who will pay expenses on commercial agricultural lands like orchards?
- Who pays for property taxes?
- Is there a flat rent or is a percentage of the property taken into account?
- What if the landowner wants to sell — what are the rights of the leaser?
I am attorney Law Office of Ronald W. Hillberg, and I can answer all of these questions. At my California law office, I am prepared to take my decades of experience to address any commercial or agricultural real estate issue. This includes issues with respect to environmental regulations, as well as production/conservation issues, including:
- Land acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of property
- Contract drafting and review
- Farm leases
- Partition lawsuits
- Quiet title actions and deed concerns
- Creating or enforcing easements
- 1031 property exchanges
- Eminent domain issues
- Tax planning
In every case, I tailor my representation to your unique needs and long-term operational goals. By fusing my comprehensive knowledge with a hands-on approach to counsel, I will help you make informed decisions and protect your interests throughout the process.
Call 209-485-9257 or contact me online to schedule an appointment to discuss your upcoming real estate transactions. My office is conveniently located in downtown Turlock. I have extensive experience handling real estate issues for clients throughout the Stanislaus County area.