Turlock Asset Protection Lawyer Meeting Your Legal Needs In California
At the law office of Ronald W. Hillberg, we have more than 30 years of experience guiding individuals, families and businesses through their legal struggles in California. Whether you are worried about the future, want to protect your real estate investments or are creating a new business, we will give you compassionate and experienced representation.
Anytime you are struggling with a legal concern, it is important to trust your lawyer to handle it with the utmost care and attention. As a Certified Specialist in estate planning, probate and trust law, our attorney focuses most of his practice on these areas:
- Estate planning — Do you have young children who will need to be looked after? Do you know where your assets will go if you pass away? Will your family be left to make difficult decisions if you need life-sustaining medical care? A complete estate plan can give you peace of mind that these issues and many others are taken care of.
- Probate and trust administration — After losing someone you care about, the legal issues that need to be resolved can seem overwhelming. We will guide you through California’s probate process to carry out your loved one’s wishes.
- Elder law — Older members of our community often struggle with unique legal issues such as Medicare planning and arranging living assistance. We understand what you are going through, and we will help you make informed legal decisions and protect your control over your assets.
Additionally, we are available to provide experienced, cost-effective representation regarding:
- Real estate transactions — Whether you are purchasing or selling property, we will protect your interests. We have experience helping clients with real estate transactions involving residential, commercial and agricultural land.
- Business formation — Choosing the right entity for your new company is critically important. We will explain the tax consequences and personal liability benefits of each option and help you form your new business in California.
We give every client our personalized attention and strive to find solutions that are tailored to their needs. Call 209-485-9257 or contact our Turlock asset protection attorney online to schedule an appointment in Stanislaus County.